Saturday, November 1, 2014

Family Photographer Vermilion, Berlin Heights & Amherst Ohio

Being invited into someone's home... capturing them ... the real people that they are .. thats what I love to do. As a portrait photographer when I get invited out to a home .. or residence .. it makes the experience even better for all. Then to be out in the country in the fall in Berlin Heights right outside of Vermilion, OH ... the colors ... but.. the family is what its all about.
I titled the portrait session that I was asked to do for Lana as Country Love...  as .. they love country .. and it was beautiful out.

On location portraits by DcKetchamPhotography are the best way to experience your families photography needs.
Here are a few images from the session starting with the family portait.   I love this pose for families and the gorgeous trees accented very nicely.

This kid is just too cute!

and I'll admit this wasnt one of my poses that I normally do, but wow.. Lana had the idea and I love it now. You can tell he loves his momma and she is a great mom to him!     Can't you just feel the love in this pic? 

So if you are thinking of that it's time to update your family portraits. Check me out on Facebook for more upto date sessions and schedules at http://www.facebook.com/DcKetchamPhotography and then look at my newly redesigned website too! 



No comments:

Post a Comment