Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Boudoir Photography Blog Lorain Ohio State

Way back when I started this photography blog, it was more about getting more exposure.. and it seems then facebook took over, but the way facebook has made things... I am back to this.. and then also looking at how other posts were, Its back .. especially the boudoir blog portion.
 I love this photography blog and plan to use it more... especially when it comes to my boudoir photography as I know FB is more family friendly.

Showing some skin, or being covered up.. its all in the mix.. One of the main staples of a boudoir session is the men's shirt or Jersey ...  Here are a few more examples of Boudoir by DcKetcham Photography especially using their man's shirt... and a showing their love...

Boudoir by DcKetcham Photography  Alicia came with this Ohio State Jersey for her boudoir and had to go with the classic poses as well as try a few new

newer pose for me ... The doorway

Boudoir by DcKetcham Photography



Jersey is a great way to highlight in boudoir sessions especially without showing too much.. and that we call implied nudity .... So, you can be covered and still sexy 
Below is Erin from her boudoir session in studio as well and she wanted to incorporate as well...


Boudoir by DcKetcham Photography

Boudoir by DcKetcham Photography

So .. Find that jersey ... And book your session 


Boudoir photography is more for both, the woman taking them ... but also for the special person in your life. 
Sexy. Fun. Classy. Intimate. Boudoir. 
I have a link here on my website DcKetcham Photography but, as with every session, each of my boudoir sessions are tailored completely to the client. 
Check out some more of my work on my website DcKetcham Photography 
or even my facebook page at DcKetcham Photography


Check out www.DcKetchamPhotography.com for your tattoo .. boudoir .. sexy and model photography

contact me at dcketchamphotography@yahoo.com if you are even interested in your own session.



Portraits in Lorain Portraits in Elyria Portraits in North Ridgeville Portraits in Amherst Family Portraits Boudoir Portraits Children Portraits Family Portraits Maternity Portraits Model Photography Sexy Photography Blog Lorain Modeling Black and White Sexy Bra Eyes Pose Corset Lace Outdoor Pinup Inked and Sexy Tattoo Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment