Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Angie and Bart - Engagement - Sandstone Village Amherst, OH

DcKetchamPhotography

Photographed Angie and Bart for their engagement at the historic Sandstone Village in Amherst, OH 

DcKetchamPhotography

I normally don't do too many weddings but when I met these two I knew it was meant to be.. and so when we met prior to the wedding we wanted to capture them.

DcKetchamPhotography


DcKetchamPhotography

Wedding Photography Amherst, OH

I loved the chance to photograph these two. 
This shot right here... summed it all up for me. 

DcKetchamPhotography

Congrats to these two .. stay tuned for their wedding photos. 

I photograph families, models, high school seniors and occasionally a wedding or so... 

You can see more of my work on my website: http://www.DcKetchamPhotography.com
also FB for 
http://www.Facebook.com/DcKetchamPhotography
or even instagram at 
@DcKetcham 





contact me at dcketchamphotography@yahoo.com if you are even interested in your own session.

Portraits in Lorain Portraits in Elyria Portraits in North Ridgeville Portraits in Amherst Family Portraits Boudoir Portraits Children Portraits Family Portraits Maternity Portraits Model Photography Sexy Photography Blog Lorain Modeling Black and White Sexy Bra Eyes Pose Corset Lace Outdoor Pinup Inked and Sexy Tattoo Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment