Saturday, June 26, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to D C Ketcham Photography blog.
This is the beginning of the blog where I will share previews, posts and pictures of my photographic work.

D C Ketcham photography is photography that has inspirations that come from the heart. My photojournalist approach shares the true emotions and feelings that are captured with the click of a shutter. I want to work with you and share my passion for photography and capture the real you and not just some cookie cutter picture... but a photograph that you would be proud to hang on your wall or to share in this digital world we live in.

Thank you for taking the time and stopping by.... I hope to hear from you again and to schedule an appointment. Please feel free to contact me at dcketchamphotography@yahoo.com or stop by our facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment