Thursday, September 23, 2010

So what kind of photography do you do?

I get asked this question quite a lot so I thought I'd take this opportunity to tell you what kind of photography I do. People are my specialty. Big people, little people, new people, marrying people, pregnant people, naked people. People. I love to photograph emotion. I am drawn to it. I relate to it. I am an emotional being whose goal is to capture the emotion I see in you! In those in-between moments when you think no one is looking; in the mundane moments that couldn't possibly be interesting; that's where I want to be. I LOVE surprising you with images you weren't expecting. I LOVE taking normal, everyday things and making moments out of them. Who would have thought that eating lunch, or baking cookies, or holding hands could be so special? I do... and let me capture those moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment