Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Fusion of two


Got a chance to play around a little with my new camera
and my 50mm lens.
I've been wanting to redo some shots of my old guitar for a while.

Its times like this, where I get a chance to just do some fun work.... but at the same time.. still learning and growing.
Really not too much to these photos, but its a fusion of two of my "hobbies" that I've done for years.
I still recall when I was doing some work with my pentax k1000 film camera and doing multiple exposures when this guitar was new.... fun and exciting for both...
ive come a long way in both, the guitar and the camera (especially the camera) but... yet, it was fun, relaxing and some "me time"... and really, dont we all just need a little me time every once in a while?



Enjoy the photos... I do and love both my guitar, and my camera

No comments:

Post a Comment