Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Model Photography in Cleveland and Pittsburgh with Claire

If you've been following me at all, you know that I do model photography as well.... so let's jump back a few months to April when I drove to Pittsburgh to meet up again with a few models and then work with two new ones.  Meet Claire Anastasia.
Claire Anastasia by DcKetcham Photography
Claire and I have worked together twice now and her first shoot was fantastic and we had to follow it up. 
Here in Cleveland area I do offer alot of model photography, but sometimes will also travel two hours east to Pittsburgh or even south to Columbus. This gives me a wide variety of models to work with.  
Collaborating with Claire Anastasia was phenominal the moment we met and got some amazing photos from it. 

I usually let me work speak and ... 
Claire Anastasia by DcKetcham Photography

www.dcketchamphotography.com

www.dcketchamphotography.com
Claire Anastasia by DcKetchamPhotography



Model Photography for me is a way to push myself... try new things.. and keep moving forward.

Think about it.. I am getting known for photography in lorain for my family photography, for the newborn photography and for the maternity photography. I am also Lorain County's Premier boudoir photography and model photographer. 


www.dcketchamphotography.com


Inked.
Sexy.
Classy.
Intimate.
Personal.

Its all part of the package.... Model Photography again is more than just a good looking woman but that surely doesnt hurt!

New to modeling? Want to get into modeling? I have worked with many women who are in and who are just starting.
contact me at dcketchamphotography@yahoo.com if you are even interested in your own session.


Look me up at DcKetcham Photography's website and or even my facebook pages... DcKetcham Photography or DcKetcham Photography Seniors
Portraits in Lorain Portraits in Elyria Portraits in North Ridgeville Portraits in Amherst Family Portraits Boudoir Portraits Children Portraits Family Portraits Maternity Portraits Model Photography Sexy Photography Blog Lorain Modeling Black and White Sexy Bra Eyes Pose Corset Lace Outdoor Pinup Inked and Sexy Tattoo Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment