Sunday, December 28, 2014

Model Photography Cleveland Pittsburgh Lorain Glamour Photography

I met Krista at a group shoot on December 1st... and .. at first she was shy .. but then ...


after a little bit of talking with Krista and getting to know her... I found she was actually very personalble .. and had an amazing smile .. so.. we switched a few things up


I always love the candids... in between shots... this is how I think of Krista ... the amazing smile.. the laugh.. and how she still is perfectly composed!


and into her model session..


Her eyes. Her confidence. Her pose. 

Model Photography or modeling is not for everyone but Krista... surely knows and deserves it. 

Interested in Model Photography in Cleveland ? Pittsburgh Modeling? 
 
New to modeling? Want to get into modeling? I have worked with many women who are in and who are just starting.
Check out www.DcKetchamPhotography.com for your tattoo .. boudoir .. sexy and model photography

contact me at dcketchamphotography@yahoo.com if you are even interested in your own session.

No comments:

Post a Comment