Monday, July 13, 2015

Model Photography in Cleveland and Amherst Ohio

f you've been following me at all, you know that I do model photography as well.... so let's jump back a few months ... 
Gotta catch up on posts and modeling is my forte and a great way for me to be creative as well as meet and collaborate with new people. In February of 2015 I hosted a model workshop for both models and photographers....
11 models.. 4 other photographers and a great time ...
Here are a few of my shots from that day of three different models named Kayla ... 

First up Kayla Rae who drove up the night before as she was about a 3 hour drive. 

Hair and makeup by Innovations by Jen and Maureen Love 


 


Just loved this one .. and since Kayla just turned 18 it seemed appropriate to keep it young and fresh 


 





 

I'll be updating and adding alot from that day .. so please stay tuned and feel free to comment or so

Model Photography.

Boudoir photography. 
Shot by DcKetcham Photography 




Sexy.
Classy.
Intimate.
Personal.

Its all part of the package.... Model Photography again is more than just a good looking woman but that surely doesnt hurt!

New to modeling? Want to get into modeling? I have worked with many women who are in and who are just starting.

contact me at dcketchamphotography@yahoo.com if you are even interested in your own session.

Portraits in Lorain Portraits in Elyria Portraits in North Ridgeville Portraits in Amherst Family Portraits Boudoir Portraits Children Portraits Family Portraits Maternity Portraits Model Photography Sexy Photography Blog Lorain Modeling Black and White Sexy Bra Eyes Pose


No comments:

Post a Comment