Monday, August 10, 2015

White Sheet Boudoir - Intimate Photography Lorain, Cleveland, Amherst, Cleveland, OH

Boudoir ... seems one of the most popular shoots I am doing right now, and I am good with that.
Boudoir DcKetcham Photography
Boudoir by DcKetchamPhotography
When I started this photography blog, it was more about getting more exposure.. and it seems then facebook took over, but the way facebook has made things... I am back to this.. but I love this photography blog and plan to use it more... especially when it comes to my boudoir photography.

Showing some skin, or being covered up.. its all in the mix.. One of the main staples of a boudoir session is a white sheet. Here are a few more examples of Boudoir by DcKetcham Photography during a recent session with a white sheet.

Over the years I've shot quite a bit of the white sheet... and then it went away .. but .. back to a few and I have to say I love it ... It builds even more confidence and its great for the ladies.


Boudoir DcKetcham Photography


I always love doing detail shots .. and usually during boudoir sessions I recommend false lashes, well Ms. J didn't need them. 

Boudoir DcKetcham Photography


Sexy.
Classy.
Intimate.
Personal.
Boudoir DcKetcham Photography

Boudoir DcKetcham Photography

Boudoir DcKetcham Photography

Boudoir DcKetcham Photography




Personal experience for each boudoir session.  

Let's tell your story of love in photography for your significant other ... Shot in the comfort of even your own home .... 

Everything is photographed at your comfort level




Boudoir photography is more for both, the woman taking them ... but also for the special person in your life. 
Sexy. Fun. Classy. Intimate. Boudoir. 
I have a link here on my website DcKetcham Photography but, as with every session, each of my boudoir sessions are tailored completely to the client. 
Check out some more of my work on my website DcKetcham Photography 
or even my facebook page at DcKetcham Photography


Portraits in Lorain Portraits in Elyria Portraits in North Ridgeville Portraits in Amherst Family Portraits Boudoir Portraits Children Portraits Family Portraits Maternity Portraits Avon Boudoir

No comments:

Post a Comment