Friday, August 6, 2010

Prices and Structure

I aim to make my portrait sessions casual, easygoing, fun, and intimate.
My style is fresh, photojournalistic, and timeless.
My portrait sessions produce more than just pretty photographs. I capture authentic moments: your essence, your love, your relationships, and your beautiful history. I am a storyteller… and, this is your story.
Working primarily with natural light, I capture memories that will last a lifetime.
On average my sessions last a minimum of an hour or more ... and usually more
I love artistic imagery and the photojournalistic approach to photography because I believe it tells a beautiful story.


All portrait sessions include my time, talent, professional retouching, and the processing of your images. I have thought of doing where no prints are included, but why... I believe that you have to have something tangible no matter what so with each session you get a minumum of four prints.
If you are interested in detailed prices and package information, please email me: dcketchamphotography@yahoo.com
Prices are based on locations within the Lorain area. Should I need to travel outside of this area, an additional travel fee will be determined.

I love doing portrait sessions and look forward to telling your story!

No comments:

Post a Comment