Friday, April 1, 2011

Portraits Lorain Ohio

I create intimate, uncluttered portraiture and fine art photography in the greater Lorain County area.

If you’ve always wanted to have a great picture of yourself or your family to mark a milestone, then email or call me.

If you’ve always thought you were impossible to photograph in a flattering way, then email or call me.

If you’ve always wanted to feel beautiful but were a little embarrassed to admit it, then email or call me.

You’ll get a great picture of you that you will love to death or we’ll schedule another session. You’ll feel at ease and marvel at how I work with you to give you the best possible results.

Clients choose me for imaginative posing and strong composition.

They also rave about the lyrical, emotional quality of my portraits.

Don’t wait another day.

Email or call now for a wonderfully regenerating photography experience and expect to love the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment