Thursday, April 14, 2011

Really Great Clients Portraits Lorain, Ohio

I have been really lucky to have some great clients... Recently I was able to photograph a family with a wonderful 3 year old.... it took a little to get her out of her shell, but once she got rolling in the session she was posing and smiling everywhere... Taking time during my portraits are what really separates me from the rest... especially the cookie cutters.... My sessions normally run at least an hour to more as, really you are more comfortable after a little bit.. Custom Lifestyle Portraits is what I call my line of work and these are custom... if you contact me through my email, I will first start by asking you questions about yourself and what you are looking for. Through working together your session will be even better. Trust me... Ive done the cookie cutters and its not for me, and it shouldnt be for you. You deserve better than that. In that afternoon, I was also able to work with a wonderful mother to be and her husband. We had taken plenty of time to talk about what she wanted, as well as what I was looking for out of her maternity session. We had such a blast and the images are awesome... I will post a few soon! I have really great clients.. and I hope that I can soon add more clients! Custom Lifestyle Portrait Photography in Lorain, Elyria, North Ridgeville, Amherst and all other surrounding areas. Maternity Photography, Senior Photography, Family Photography, Children Photography, Newborn Photography, Boudoir Photography,

No comments:

Post a Comment