Sunday, December 2, 2012

Model Sexy Boudoir Intimate Photography Blog Lingerie

With my recent posts on modeling, there is also the mixture of modeling and boudoir. As most of these women I shoot are interested in lingerie.

Last February I was lucky enough to work with a team of hair stylist and a MakeUp artist to pull of my first Boudoir Marathon Session. Running for about 7 hours.. shooting a few different women... all within the guidelines of glamour and boudoir.

Here is a few shots from there.. more to come... so please stay tuned









Its all part of the package.... Model Photography again is more than just a good looking woman but that surely doesnt hurt!

New to modeling? Want to get into modeling? I have worked with many women who are in and who are just starting.

contact me at dcketchamphotography@yahoo.com if you are even interested in your own session.

Portraits in Lorain Portraits in Elyria Portraits in North Ridgeville Portraits in Amherst Family Portraits Boudoir Portraits Children Portraits Family Portraits Maternity Portraits Model Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment