Friday, November 30, 2012

Model Photography Lorain Sheffield Ohio Blog Modeling

I have been posting a few about my work with models... and the repeat models that I have as well. I do get to work with alot of new and upcoming models, which is both good and bad... but good for me because that way I get to work with them and help them. I have been lucky enough to work with Lindsey twice now too.
Here are some from her first shoot with me.. which was also one of her first shoots overall.
One of the biggest reasons to work with Lindsay is her eyes... and she just has that perfect little smile








Just with others I've worked with.. there is more to Lindsay than her great looks..  She does know how to work her eyes to her advantage and another thing though, is her personality... and her smile and laugh.

Its all part of the package.... Model Photography again is more than just a good looking woman but that surely doesnt hurt!

New to modeling? Want to get into modeling? I have worked with many women who are in and who are just starting.

contact me at dcketchamphotography@yahoo.com if you are even interested in your own session.

Portraits in Lorain Portraits in Elyria Portraits in North Ridgeville Portraits in Amherst Family Portraits Boudoir Portraits Children Portraits Family Portraits Maternity Portraits Model Photography



No comments:

Post a Comment