Saturday, January 5, 2013

Family Photography Family Photos Lorain

I have been given the privledge and honor of photographing many families. Its really where I got my start and where I continue to grow.
I really enjoy working with families and doing different things. I try not to work at the same place over and over, or use the same props over and over...

each session is custom... custom photography... shot by DcKetcham Photography

Here is an example of one family I have had the pleasures of working with multiple times.
Hope you like and enoy.






Family photography is something that is needed and wanted by many. Years go by so fast and you have to document your growth.

contact me at dcketchamphotography@yahoo.com if you are even interested in your own session.

Portraits in Lorain Portraits in Elyria Portraits in North Ridgeville Portraits in Amherst Family Portraits Boudoir Portraits Children Portraits Family Portraits Maternity Portraits Model Photography Sexy Photography Blog Lorain Modeling Black and White Sexy Bra Eyes Pose Corset Lace Outdoor Pinup Inked and Sexy Tattoo Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment