Friday, January 4, 2013

Maternity Photography Lorain Amherst Avon Blog

I have gotten a few requests for maternity... and maternity has been one of the shoots that I have always done and hopefully will continue to do.

I was lucky enough to photograph Nicole here for her maternity and then to also photograph her newborn.

Here are a few shots. Maternity is normally done around the 7.5 to 8 months marks.. right before.. and I always try to include everything the mother to be will want... but then also to give my own flair.





I have so many new ideas and so many things that I want to try even with maternity... but... always needing a beautiful model to do it. I always take pride in making sure that the mother to be is happy though.. and as you can see... shes happy!

contact me at dcketchamphotography@yahoo.com if you are even interested in your own session.

Portraits in Lorain Portraits in Elyria Portraits in North Ridgeville Portraits in Amherst Family Portraits Boudoir Portraits Children Portraits Family Portraits Maternity Portraits Model Photography Sexy Photography Blog Lorain Modeling Black and White Sexy Bra Eyes Pose Corset Lace Outdoor Pinup Inked and Sexy Tattoo Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment