Friday, November 16, 2012

Sexy Christmas Gift Boudoir Photos Lorain County

I have about half of my boudoir clients that are giving their photos as gifts... some are a mixed gift so they dont count.. as From the other half or so, its the fact of... we are not getting any younger... we are all beautiful and its time to shine.. and .. for some.. its a break from being a mother.. a wife.. worker.. its about being you.. Sexy.. Confident... Classy. As always, my photography is intimate and there is a certain period in every session where everything is just working out properly.. and the results are fantastic.

Christmas and the Holiday season are up on us all, and there are still a few dates available for that sexy Christmas gift this year. Give him or her something to really unwrap


with all of my posts... photos are the best.. and hopefully the reason you are looking... So.. please ... look below... and i hope to get a comment... I hope to get an email... as you never know I may offer something very special to those reading this, and especially with some feedback.  I hope to hear soon.





Boudoir photography is more for both, the woman taking them ... but also for the special person in your life. 
Sexy. Fun. Classy. Intimate. Boudoir. 
I have a link here on my website DcKetcham Photography but, as with every session, each of my boudoir sessions are tailored completely to the client. 
Check out some more of my work on my website DcKetcham Photography 
or even my facebook page at DcKetcham Photography


Portraits in Lorain Portraits in Elyria Portraits in North Ridgeville Portraits in Amherst Family Portraits Boudoir Portraits Children Portraits Family Portraits Maternity Portraits Avon Boudoir

No comments:

Post a Comment