Sunday, November 25, 2012

Boudoir by DcKetcham Photography in Lorain

Classy.
Sexy.
Intimate.
Simple.
Elegant.
Boudoir Photography.

DcKetcham Photography has truly become a boudoir professional. As with all sessions, there is alot of time, and talent behind... Boudoir photography is no different...

Yesterday I posted
"Its a constant struggle to keep it all going... updates need done... takes time...

Spent a little time on my website today... worked a few things over...

Here is the new header

If you are in htis photo and are reading this, if you email me, you will get a FREE print."

Today's post is no different... My website has a boudoir info page and from there, its one of my most popular pages on my actual website





Boudoir by DcKetcham Photography

contact me at dcketchamphotography@yahoo.com if you are even interested in your own boudoir session.



Portraits in Lorain Portraits in Elyria Portraits in North Ridgeville Portraits in Amherst Family Portraits Boudoir Portraits Children Portraits Family Portraits Maternity Portraits 

No comments:

Post a Comment