Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Family Fall Portrait Day Lorain Elyria Blog

A few weeks ago, I was lucky enough to have so many inquiries for Family photos that I hosted my first of hopefully many Fall Family Portrait Day

a few props.. a few chairs, beautiful weather and amazing families... and what happened next... well.. it was magic! 
 here are a few teaser shots from that day...








Check out some more of my work on my website DcKetcham Photography 
or even my facebook page at DcKetcham Photography and then again at my facebook page for Seniors at DcKetchamPhotographySeniors


Portraits in Lorain Portraits in Elyria Portraits in North Ridgeville Portraits in Amherst Family Portraits Boudoir Portraits Children Portraits Family Portraits Maternity Portraits 

No comments:

Post a Comment