Friday, December 6, 2019

Boudoir is about you! Beautiful Boudoir

 “I cannot believe this is me!”

It's what I hear ... Over and Over .. and .. To hear and see their excitement in front of me makes me feel good that I have shared with them what I see. 

It's sad to me, that we are created as masterpiece's but ...  alot of women don’t see their beauty every day, or at all. When they look in the mirror, they see their flaws. Age can take toll on our body and mind which results in poor confidence among so many women.

Having a conversation the other day I made one client think about how her husband sees her.. and that made her day and even a small tear... 
But yes... what about expressing yourself in ways you have never seen yourself before? The freedom to celebrate your womanhood, your body, all of your perfectly imperfect imperfections. Boudoir is more than just sexy women posing in lingerie. There is a powerful meaning behind every image that only the women in them would understand... and it's empowering 


It’s your time to indulge in things you have maybe missed out on because your time was spend making sure your children had everything... but take some time.. Invest In yourself and be happy where you are. 

YOU. ARE. BEAUTIFUL! 

Your boudoir session should be all about YOU.  
Sexy.
Classy.
Intimate.
Personal.







Personal experience for each boudoir session.  

Let's tell your story of love in photography for your significant other ... Shot in the comfort of even your own home .... 

Everything is photographed at your comfort level



Boudoir photography is more for both, the woman taking them ... but also for the special person in your life. 
Sexy. Fun. Classy. Intimate. Boudoir. 
I have a link here on my website DcKetcham Photography but, as with every session, each of my boudoir sessions are tailored completely to the client. 
Check out some more of my work on my website DcKetcham Photography 
or even my facebook page at DcKetcham Photography


Portraits in Lorain Portraits in Elyria Portraits in North Ridgeville Portraits in Amherst Family Portraits Boudoir Portraits Children Portraits Family Portraits Maternity Portraits Avon Boudoir 

No comments:

Post a Comment