Saturday, November 3, 2012

Back in Style ....

I never really left... just... lost this here .. so... I really need to get going again for doing updating showing all of the wonderful portraits and options that DcKetcham Photography has to offer.

Its been a long few years of building up and each and every session is getting better.  I seem to push myself too much but yet its a passion.. thats right its a passion to do this.

So, I will be working on adding in new materials... and showing new things...


Stay Tuned.. Stay In Touch... but look for new photos here in Lorain and the outlying areas



Portraits in Lorain Portraits in Elyria Portraits in North Ridgeville Portraits in Amherst Family Portraits Boudoir Portraits Children Portraits Family Portraits Maternity Portraits

No comments: