Monday, November 12, 2012

High School Senior Portrait Photography Lorain

I left off with my third Ambassador for my DcKetcham Photography Seniors  - Click on that name and it will take you to my Facebook Page designed specifically for High School Senior Portraits in Lorain, Elyria, North Ridgeville, Amherst, Clearview, Wellington, and many more Lorain County School

And now I want to introduce you to Erika, Class of 2013 from Firelands High School.  
For her session, we wanted to show her life... from her dog... to her love of her dad's truck... she's a guitar player, but very important to her .. is her life with Horses. She has attended the Quarter Horse Congress many times and is a winner.




I am more than just a guy with a camera... I take my time to find out what the students want.. what the parents want... and find that happy medium to where everyone is happy!


Getting students their own Senior Portraits are really what has to be done... Sure anyone can grab a camera and snap a few pics, but you are getting more than that.... You are getting a full Senior Portrait Experience, as well as a trained eye... professional prints... and so much more.

Check out some more of my work on my website DcKetcham Photography 
or even my facebook page at DcKetcham Photography and then again at my facebook page for Seniors at DcKetchamPhotographySeniors


Portraits in Lorain Portraits in Elyria Portraits in North Ridgeville Portraits in Amherst Family Portraits Boudoir Portraits Children Portraits Family Portraits Maternity Portraits 

No comments:

Post a Comment