Sunday, November 18, 2012

Maternity Photography

Maternity Photography is one of my main specialities. Its actually partially where I started and where I continue to grow .. ha .. grow.. maternity.. get it?  (yeah, i am that funny ) 

As with many of my maternity sessions, they are supposed to be more relaxed.. more special and usually a little more artistic. Above is one of my favorite photos, as it was a struggle to do as a photographer but, that shouldnt matter.. It to me, is a great photo as it does show the true beauty of a mother to be. 

I have been asked to recreate this photo in another maternity session. Its something special to hear people say they want one of my photos as their own.

Maternity Photography Lorain in Ohio.

Portraits in Lorain Portraits in Elyria Portraits in North Ridgeville Portraits in Amherst Family Portraits Boudoir Portraits Children Portraits Family Portraits Maternity Portraits Avon Boudoir

No comments:

Post a Comment