Monday, November 5, 2012

High School Senior Portraits Lorain

I have been recently working very hard on trying to break more into High Schools to be featured as a High School Senior Portrait Photographer in Lorain, Lorain County, and all of the schools within. So.. this year I started a High School Senior Ambassador Program. As well, I started my own Facebook page designed just for High School Seniors, a branch out from the DcKetcham Photography page, that has been doing so well. DcKetcham Photography Seniors page on Facebook is up and running... but... also

This past spring, I worked on my Ambassador Program and here are the Ambassadors for DcKetcham Photography Seniors.
 One of my first Ambassadors that I chose was Kati. From Lorain High School she is the Class of 2013. We went with a few different settings throughout her Senior Portrait Experience.


From the tall grasses....





to the urban style shoot 











Kati was great.... She really got her High School Senior Portrait Experience with DcKetcham Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment