Thursday, November 15, 2012

Boudoir Photography Blog Lorain Avon Black and White Sexy

When I started this photography blog, it was more about getting more exposure.. and it seems then facebook took over, but the way facebook has made things... I am back to this.. but I love this photography blog and plan to use it more... especially when it comes to my boudoir photography.

Showing some skin, or being covered up.. its all in the mix.. One of the main staples of a boudoir session is the men's shirt. Here are a few more examples of Boudoir by DcKetcham Photography especially using their man's shirt... and a showing their love...



and a splash of color ...




Boudoir photography is more for both, the woman taking them ... but also for the special person in your life. 
Sexy. Fun. Classy. Intimate. Boudoir. 
I have a link here on my website DcKetcham Photography but, as with every session, each of my boudoir sessions are tailored completely to the client. 
Check out some more of my work on my website DcKetcham Photography 
or even my facebook page at DcKetcham Photography 


Portraits in Lorain Portraits in Elyria Portraits in North Ridgeville Portraits in Amherst Family Portraits Boudoir Portraits Children Portraits Family Portraits Maternity Portraits Avon Boudoir

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing. Boudoir Photography Sunshine Coast

    ReplyDelete