Monday, November 26, 2012

Have to Have Fun! Photography in Lorain Blog Model Modeling Photographer

Every once in a while I get to work with a few models, or aspiring models... some better than others... some going after more thank others.. but no matter what, this is an opportunity to hone my skills more.. but also .. to just go out and have fun! 
DcKetcham Photography has to be fun.. or I really dont like to do it.. but.. for the most part.. fun is always happening.

Here is one of thee funnest lil shoots I had...

Yes... thats right a.. shoot inside a working laundry mat.. and .. yup.. we got in trouble and kicked out!

Pinup photography isnt just for the studio!

contact me at dcketchamphotography@yahoo.com if you are even interested in your own session.

Portraits in Lorain Portraits in Elyria Portraits in North Ridgeville Portraits in Amherst Family Portraits Boudoir Portraits Children Portraits Family Portraits Maternity Portraits 

No comments:

Post a Comment