Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Model Photography Lorain Blog Swimsuit Photography

New to modeling? Want to get into modeling? I have worked with many women who are in and who are just starting. Swimsuit photography is now becoming one of my staples in photography.

contact me at dcketchamphotography@yahoo.com if you are even interested in your own session.






I will post another shoot for more swimsuits... but modeling takes more than just a pretty smile... also takes a great photographer... which you get with me at DcKetcham Photography.

It's almost winter and far from swimsuit weather, but... the pics above will help take us back to those days and before we know it we will be out again! 

New to modeling? Want to get into modeling? I have worked with many women who are in and who are just starting.

contact me at dcketchamphotography@yahoo.com if you are even interested in your own session.

Portraits in Lorain Portraits in Elyria Portraits in North Ridgeville Portraits in Amherst Family Portraits Boudoir Portraits Children Portraits Family Portraits Maternity Portraits Model Photography

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I have read that its a nice blog. Clipping path is very essential for photo editing. Keep it up we provide clippig paht service clipping path usaClipping path company USA

    ReplyDelete